Project: Twlight changed my life
This year the last movie of the Saga premieres in the theaters. It will be a very difficult moment for the fans, for everything that we will see will be for the last time. Trailers, promotion, cast and other things that will be part of the end of the Saga. We know it will be a very sad moment, but happy, for other reasons. That’s why the team Robsten True Love, as big fans of the Saga, had the idea of honoring the Saga, Stephenie Meyer, the cast and all the people involved somehow.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
A video with thousand of fans saying the phrase: “Twilight changed my life”. Any person anywhere in the world can participate, as long as they send us the recording.
1) The person must say the phrase in the video, which can be recorded individually or in group;
2) Show how many Twihards we are. Indentify where you’re from with a flag or a banner with the name of your country (this is not mandatory);
3) It won’t be allowed, under any circumstances, obscene gestures, cursing or insults in the video;
4) The video must have good quality of image and audio;
5) Show your love for the Saga. Illustrate with posters, books, shirts and objects that represent the Saga or the actors;
6) We expect the participation of many people. The video must obey the limit of 15 seconds so everyone can have the same rights;
7) You must upload the video on Youtube;
8) The Youtube link of your video must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and country;
9) The deadline to send us your video is from June 1st to October 25.
Be aware that when sending us your video with your image you are automatically authorizing our websites and partners to use it.
All the videos will be put edited and put together in one. The link of the finished video will be avaiable a week before the premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.
We ask for everyone to be a part of this tribute. No matter which country you’re from or which actor or character you’re fan of. We ask you to forget the differences between fansites dedicated to actors and fansites dedicated to the Twilight Saha. What matters in this project is to make a big homage to the books and movies that changed our lifes.
The Robsten True Love Team thanks everyone who somehow will help us promoting this tribute.
If you are interested in the project and wish to have your blog/website in it, contact us: email@example.com
Translation: Lena Bortolucci